Monday, November 1, 2010

A little blogging contest...

It is time for a little blogging contest!  We have officially been bloggers at Whimsically Chic for a few weeks now and we want to make sure that everyone is getting the opportunity to learn about our awesome new products.  So, we have decided to test out our viewings with an easy to win contest!

Most importantly.. what is the prize?  The winner of this contest will receive 2 custom embroidered Thanksgiving shirts!  That's a $40 value!


Here are samples of two of our Thanksgiving shirts.. just to get you motivated!








Here's how to win:

Make a comment on the bottom of this blog.  This is a great chance to tell how much you love whimsically chic.  :)  Make sure your name is listed in the comment.

We will put all the names in a hat and draw out one lucky winner on November 15th.. just in time to get your shirts for Turkey Day!

Want extra chances to win??  Have a friend join the contest and list in their comment section that you sent them to us.  We will drop your name in the hat an extra time for each friend you send us!

Easy huh?  So get busy commenting, following and contacting your friends!!!

13 comments:

  1. I adore the designs for Thanksgiving. Keeping my fingers crossed to be the winner!
    Blessings,
    Patty
    pattyb@benlomand.net
    pattyboydstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Thanksgiving gear!

    Natasha Burman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about Whimsically Chic.It has such wonderful and a unique type of gifts for all ages.I have purchased bridal shower,graduation,baby shower,birthday young and old.And I also have purchased several items for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi - So cute ... I have a 1 year old that would look adorable in those shirts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shirts are adoralbe! Davis and Mills definitely have to have for Thanksgiving. Thanks Whimsically Chic!
    Brianne Callahan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Whimsically Chic because all of your products are unique, and Karen and Tracy go the extra mile to make sure every item and custom order is finished perfectly before presenting it to a client. Great job, girlies!

    Kate Combs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Critique Whimsically Chic’s technique -
    Golden threads, silver needles, gifts, styles and tricks - completely unique
    The mystique of Karen and Tracy’s picks & tweaks
    With incredible slick tricks they create week after week
    Whimsically Chic simply is Greenville’s best boutique!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whimsically Chic is the most BEST place for beautiful, creative, one-of-a-kind gifts. I use them for a variety of gift giving ideas. Funny thing is that when I give my gifts to someone, then that person turns into a customer for Tracy and Karen. People know quality when they see it and Whimsically Chic has it.
    Right now, my FAVORITE item is the rolling bag. Beautiful, versatile, and affordable. Great TEACHER gift (I know, I'm a teacher).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Thanksgiving shirts and would love to win a pair for my two little turkeys!
    Jessie Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the Thanksgiving designs! The Halloween shirts I ordered were a huge hit. Tammi Girard

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the turkey shirts! My oldest is so excited about his...he can't wait to have it. I always love anything thing I order from Whimsically Chic.

    Mary Anna Estep

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I'm a new Whimsically Chic fan, and loving it! I have many Christmas ideas brewing and am looking forward to shopping on Friday!

    Lindsey Motley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the great comments! Congrats to Brianne Callahan for winning this contest. Print out your 10% coupon and join us Friday for Open House!!

    ReplyDelete